Interested in Contributing to the CSPRI Blog?
Email your proposed articles to CSECblog@gwu.edu with the subject line "Blog Entry for Consideration!"
Our editor will read your piece and work with you to make any grammatical or factual edits as necessary before we publish it. See below for submission guidelines that describe what CSPRI Blog is looking for:
- News, fact-based analysis, and opinion pieces
- Topics include cyber security, information assurance, information/Internet policy
- Can have a nexus with intelligence, national security, public policy, health, business, education, etc.
- No partisan politics
- Contributions should be 500-850 words in length, original pieces not submitted elsewhere
- “Special Features” investigate and analyze in-depth; may be 1,500 words
- Citations in foot or endnotes in the following format: Author, "Title," Source Publication, Date, URL, last accessed Date.
- Images are welcome but must be in the public domain or have permission from the copyright owner
- Authors whose work is selected for publication may submit a short bio blurb and photo if desired
- Articles should be submitted using MS Word and may be subject to minor editing (grammar, spelling, fact-checking, etc.)
- Authors retain copyright ownership of their work. Submitting an article constitutes the granting CSPRI permission to publish that work.